- > Customer Service
- > Shipping & Delivery
- > Security
- > Return Policies
- > Privacy Policies
- > Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping & Delivery
- What are my shipping options?
- How are my shipping costs calculated?
- Can I have an order delivered on a weekend?
- When will my order be shipped?
- What do I do if my order is late?
- What if my package is damaged when it is delivered?
What are my shipping options?
Standard: Usually 1-5 business days depending on your location.
- Standard Ground Delivery usually arrives within 1 to 5 business days to most American cities
- Delivery times to Alaska and Hawaii may vary.
At present, Yard Envy can only ship products within the 50 states. Yard Envy cannot fill or ship international orders. Free Shipping offers only apply to shipments within the 48 contiguous states.
How are my shipping costs calculated?
We estimate all of our shipping charges by weight, delivery / ship to locations and shipping methods. Actual shipping charges may apply.
Can I have an order delivered on a weekend?
Yard Envy does not currently provide for Saturday or Sunday deliveries.
When will my order be shipped?
Many orders are shipped within 1 business day, although actual ship times vary according to manufacturer and warehouse location.
If I place my order today, when will I receive it?
The time it will take for you to receive your order depends upon where you live and what shipping method you select. Standard Ground Delivery usually arrives within 1 to 5 business days from ship date to most American cities.
You also have the option to expedite shipping with Next Day Air or 2nd Day Air Service. Please add the item to the cart and enter your zip code to show the actual shipping charges for each option.
What do I do if my order is late?
If the expected delivery time listed with your choice of shipping has expired, and tracking information does not help, please contact us immediately (if by email, at CustomerService@yardenvy.com.). Your order may be late because no one was available to accept delivery. If you are not present when a delivery is attempted, the carrier will make a second attempt, and often a third. If delivery is still not made, the shipment will be returned to our warehouse, and you will be responsible for any additional shipping charges. You must report to us any undelivered order within 25 days of the date you placed the order. If you are not present when a delivery is attempted, the carrier will make a second attempt, and often a third. If delivery is still not made, the shipment will be returned to our warehouse, and you will be responsible for any additional shipping charges. YardEnvy does not require a signature delivery on shipments, but individual carriers may.
What if my package is damaged when it is delivered?
If your package arrives damaged, you may refuse delivery at no cost to you. Please contact us immediately (if by email, at CustomerService@yardenvy.com) so that we can correct the situation as soon as possible.
SecurityBack to top
- Is online ordering really safe?
- How private is my personal information?
Is online ordering really safe? What about those stories I've heard where credit card information was stolen?
Those stories began with a Web site that didn't have adequate security. Ours does, so yes, online ordering is safe. In conjunction with Verisign (www.verisign.com), Yard Envy uses 256-bit encryption to protect information entered - some of the most powerful encryption available today.
Basically, encryption encodes your information. To steal your information from the Internet, someone must first find your encrypted information packet (which is flying across the Internet at light speed) and then crack the code. Nobody has ever claimed that this has been done. Indeed, if it were possible, the most sensitive information in the world would be available to them - not just your credit card number.
Look at it this way: you probably already transmit your credit card number electronically every day. When you swipe your credit card at the local store, your card information is encrypted and transmitted over a phone network. Using your card on a secure online Web site is very similar - your information is encrypted and then transmitted over a high-speed network line.
How private is my personal information?
We use any information you provide to us only to serve you better. We do not trade or sell your personal information to anyone.
Return PoliciesBack to top
- What is your satisfaction guarantee?
- How do I return items I am not satisfied with?
- What if the product is defective?
- Can I just send it back without contacting you?
- What else do I need to know about returning items?
What is your satisfaction guarantee?Our satisfaction guarantee is to offer the best solution for your situation.
- Keep all original packaging as you received it for at least 14 days
- You must contact Yard Envy within 14 days of receiving your order at CustomerService@yardenvy.com.
- Our team of customer service professionals will work with you to satisfy your business needs
Important: Accepting returns are subject to the following:
- Do not write or mark the packaging, contents or registration warranty cards.
- Returns are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee.
- You are responsible for shipping costs both ways.
- Keep all products in new condition.
- Do not remove UPC codes. (We cannot accept boxes without UPC codes).
- Products, whether defective or not, must be returned in the manufacturer's original packaging in "like-new condition" and the carton must include all components and other items originally packaged with the product.
- Linked promotional items must also be included.
If I'm not satisfied with a product, how do I return it?
Within 14 days of receiving your order, contact us at CustomerService@yardenvy.com and provide us with the following information:
- Your order number
- A very brief description of why you wish to return the product
- How you would like to proceed - for example, would you like credit, or a different product?
- A service professional will contact you with a return authorization number, and specific instructions to follow.
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs to return a non-defective product.
What if the product is defective?
All products sold by Yard Envy are under the full manufacturer's warranty. Our goal is to correct the situation as quickly as possible. Some manufacturers require direct contact from you to arrange returns or exchanges. Products will not be considered defective due to color variances, as colors can change slightly in dye lots during production, and differences in color settings on monitors.
- If you notify us (send an email to CustomerService@yardenvy.com), of the defect within the first 14 days of receiving your order, we will gladly exchange your defective product for the same product title.
- Keep all original packaging as you received it.
- Products must be returned in the manufacturer's original packaging in "like new condition", and the carton must include all components and other items originally packaged with the product.
What if I need to change or cancel my order?
If you find any discrepancies with your order, please email us right away at CustomerService@yardenvy.com . Due to the speed of our order processing system and fulfillment centers, it is very unlikely we will be able to change any aspect of an order once it has been electronically submitted to our warehouse. We can only ensure cancellation of changes if the item(s) are on backorder.
Can I just send it back without contacting you?
No. We are here to help, but we cannot correct a situation we know nothing about. Please send an email to us at CustomerService@yardenvy.com and one of our service professionals will contact you to work out a solution. We will reject products returned to us without authorization.
What else do I need to know about returning items?
After you receive a return authorization number, please be sure to do the following:
- Ensure that the authorization number is clearly marked on the shipping box.
- Products, whether defective or not, must be returned in the manufacturer's original packaging and the carton must include all components and other items originally packaged with the product. Linked promotional items must also be included.
- Do not write or mark the packaging, contents or registration warranty cards.
- For your protection, we recommend that you fully insure your return shipment in case it is lost or damaged, and use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery.
Please be advised:
- There is a 20% re-stocking fee.
- You are also responsible for shipping charges both ways for returns on non-defective items.
- We will return incomplete shipments to you. If you forgot to include a part, please notify us immediately at CustomerService@yardenvy.com.
Privacy PoliciesBack to top
At Yard Envy, the privacy and protection of your personal and financial information is very important to us. That's why we've created this privacy statement which fully describes our information gathering and dissemination practices. It's the best way we can demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. Yard Envy uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- Building your Yard Envy account
- Facilitating the ordering process
- Personalizing delivery of the content contained within our Web site
- Facilitating restricted promotions and marketing efforts
- Personalizing content and information sent when you subscribe to our e-mail services
Use of Your Information
When you register with our site, we ask for your name and e-mail address. Then we ask you to create a password. We use this to contact you when necessary. We may also use information from your account based on your site visits to generate statistics and aggregate reports for internal use, which may be shown to affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, successors, and partners. These statistics and aggregate reports will not contain any personally identifiable information and your identity will be kept anonymous. Certain confidential information--such as passwords and credit card numbers-- is not disclosed in any of these reports. If you purchase a product or service from Yard Envy, the information you give--such as your credit card number, purchase information, and contact information--is provided to the banking merchant. Details regarding the purchase are supplied to the distributor or vendor partner. This is necessary to complete the transaction. We will not disclose your personal information to third parties, except to the extent necessary to provide you with a requested service, under circumstances required by law, or--in limited cases--to our business partners as outlined in this policy. You will not be contacted directly by any third party as a result of your relationship with Yard Envy unless you have given us permission to do so. Any business partners with whom we share your information will be subject to confidentiality restrictions preventing them from sharing your personal information with others.
Our site has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. When you transmit credit card information to complete a purchase or verify data, we always transmit that credit card number in an encrypted format. We use the industry standard 256-bit SSL (secure socket layer) encryption. In addition to our encryption standards, your Yard Envy account information is password-protected so that you and only you have access to this personal information. Please do not disclose your password to anyone. Always remember to sign out of your Yard Envy account and close your browser window when your transactions are complete. This helps keep your account safe. While we strive to protect your personal information, no data transmission over the Internet is guaranteed to be 100% secure. Thus, Yard Envy cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information during transmission to or from our site, and you submit information to us at your own risk. However, we do our best to ensure the highest level of security on our systems.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
You may opt-out from receiving our emails by following the instructions on any commercial email you receive from us. You may also opt-out by using our opt-out form.
Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping. If you have any issues, you can also contact us at email@example.com.
Ultimately, you are held responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any account information. Always be careful and responsible whenever you're online. Yard Envy SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE OR LOSS OF ANY KIND DUE TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED AT Yard Envy OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU IS THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCT. WE DO NOT NECESSARILY ENDORSE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES MENTIONED AT Yard Envy. NEITHER DO WE MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), ABOUT THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES IN OUR STORE OR THE ACCURACY OF OUR PRODUCT AND SERVICES LISTINGS. Yard Envy DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY VIRUSES CONTAINED AT OR WITHIN Yard Envy SITES OR WITHIN ANY ELECTRONIC FILES SENT FROM Yard Envy SITES.
This site contains links to other sites. Yard Envy is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other Web sites.
Trademarks and Copyrights
Yard Envy, http://www.yardenvy.com/, and the Yard Envy logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Yard Envy. Everything on this Web site is Copyrighted, 2008, Yard Envy, unless otherwise specified. All Rights Reserved. All other product names and company logos are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Prices listed or quoted from Yard Envy are subject to change without notice and are subject to availability.
Errors and Omissions
Yard Envy works hard to ensure the accuracy of the product information in our store. However, we are not responsible for typographical errors or technical inaccuracies.
Frequently Asked QuestionsBack to top
How private is my personal information?
We may share member information in order to provide you with a more integrated and customized member experience. Your information will only be shared with trusted banking merchants, distributors, and/or vendor partners in order to facilitate our services to you.
We use any information you provide us only to enhance your Web experience and enable us to better serve you.
How do I know if an item is Made in the USA?
We are proud to offer a large selection of American made products. These products help to stimulate our economy, and we highlight any product that is Made in the USA with an American flag symbol on the product detail pages.
Where are you located?
Yard Envy's warehouse and offices are located at:
205 Curie Drive
Alpharetta, GA 30005
You can also call us Monday through Friday, 8am - 5pm and we can assist you with your orders and acquiring additional product and warranty information.